Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, college campuses may or may not be open to visitors — which makes it critically important to take advantage of all virtual opportunities to connect with admissions officers.
Explore the sidebar below to read descriptions of the various events being offered in Fall 2020.
Virtual Fashion Study Tours
Carnegie Mellon Virtual Experience Series
Carnegie Mellon is hosting a series of virtual experiences that will allow students to learn more about various aspects of life at Carnegie Mellon, including:
- 20-30 minute
番茄社区成人appAll online events are accessible by Zoom or phone, and students are welcome to invite their family to join them.
Turn Tartan Experience
This fall, we’re hosting , Carnegie Mellon University’s online open house event for prospective students. The program kicks off Sunday, September 20th with programming throughout the following six weeks.
番茄社区成人appBy attending our Turn Tartan Experience, you will have the opportunity to experience Carnegie Mellon by choosing which sessions you’d like to attend. Sessions include:
- Academic college & department information sessions
- Virtual tours of campus & residence halls
- Student panels
- Coffee with the deans
- Mock classes
番茄社区成人appYou can see more of our !
All online events are accessible by Zoom or phone, and students are welcome to invite family, friends or counselors to join them. If they’re not able to attend a live session, many of the sessions will be recorded and posted to our website.
Virtual Options at Fordham
番茄社区成人appAs we consider the different learning environments you may be experiencing this fall, we at Fordham want to provide as much support and access as possible for your students to engage with us. In lieu of our regular in-person travel, we’re providing a .
Attend Fordham Hosted Virtual Events
番茄社区成人app These are our most in-depth and accessible, requiring only your promotion to your students. We’ll take care of the rest, including registration and hosting! This option is ideal, especially if you’re unable to host a visit or your students want to connect to Fordham on a flexible schedule.
We recommend one or more of the following :
- Guided Virtual Tour (with current Fordham students)
- Virtual Hello (hosted by your representative; later times)
- Virtual Information Session (live, hosted presentation; weekend options)
- Virtual Ram Session (topic-based, e.g. financial aid or majors; later times)
We have several online opportunities for students to learn more about Georgia Tech. Please check our 番茄社区成人app for information about our upcoming prospective student webinars, small group discussions, academic sessions, and live virtual campus tours led by Tech tour guides.
Visit Mount Mary this fall!
- Individual visit (on-campus)
- Saturday visits (on-campus)
- Instant Decision Fridays (on-campus)
- Virtual Open Houses and webinars
- Take a virtual tour
- Individual virtual visit
Virtual Advising Appointment
番茄社区成人appAs we continue to transition to a virtual world, we’re working to provide many opportunities for students to engage with Trinity and learn about the college admissions process. We are now offering students the option to schedule a virtual one-on-one advising appointment with an admissions counselor. These informal conversations are a great opportunity to get questions answered and discuss college interests.
There are other ways to learn about the Trinity experience as well. Students can visit our to register for an information session, take a virtual tour, sign up for a college interview, or connect with a current Trinity student with similar academic interests.
Virtual Opportunities to Connect
While we won’t be able to participate in virtual high school visits this fall, we are excited to share a variety of opportunities for students, families, counselors, and teachers to engage with Penn. Please check our website and regularly as additional programs and resources will be posted throughout the fall.
- Information Sessions & Live Tours
- Live information sessions, led by Penn Admissions Officers, will be offered on weekdays and select Saturdays.
- Live virtual campus tours, led by Kite & Key tour guides, will be offered on weekdays and select Saturdays.
- Digging Deeper, a panel focused on diversity and inclusion, will be led by Kite & Key members throughout the fall.
- School & Program Sessions
- Penn’s four undergraduate schools and select coordinated dual degree programs offer a variety of weekday and weekend events, such as information sessions, current student chats, pre-recorded sessions, and live Q&A.
- Workshops, Panels & Events
- Penn Admissions offers a weekly workshop on topics such as essay writing, international student life, financial aid, Penn’s FGLI community, and much more.
- , hosted by Duke, Georgetown, Harvard, Penn, and Stanford, will offer joint presentations throughout the fall. Additionally, Penn partners with a variety of universities to offer virtual regional presentations geared toward prospective international students and families, which will be advertised via email.
- On-Demand Resources
- Penn Admissions offers a set of Application Advice Videos and a virtual campus tour, all accessible 24/7.
番茄社区成人appThis program is designed for students who are entering their final year in high school or secondary school, especially students who are first-generation and/or are members of underrepresented cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds. U.S citizens, international students, permanent residents, refugees or asylees and students in the U.S who are undocumented or with DACA status are welcome to apply.
During this program, students will:
- Participate in workshops on topics including financial aid, mock application review, and navigating the college process
- Learn more about the academic experience and student life at UVM
- Connect with staff, our community, and peers from around the world
The program will kick off on Monday, October 12 at 1:30 p.m. EDT with a welcome session. Each day of the program, there will be two sessions, the first beginning at 1:30 p.m. and the second beginning at 3:00 p.m.
and pass along the registration form below to students you believe would benefit from this program. Students must complete the registration form by Wednesday, September 30.
First Year Virtual Events
番茄社区成人appThese events will consist of , , and . Explore conversations including “Picking an Engineering Major,” “Women in Engineering,” and “Do More than Just Engineering,” among many others.
Miss a live event? Don’t worry — we post recordings after the fact to .
番茄社区成人appIn these programs we will discuss high school preparation for our programs and the ways our engineering education is preparing students to address the complex technical, social, and ethical questions raised by emerging technologies of the future.