Prairie’s Athletic Program prepares our students to participate with confidence and enthusiasm in no-cut sports including baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, swimming, track, tennis, baseball, and volleyball.
番茄社区成人appPrairie offers numerous interscholastic sports: boys’ and girls’ soccer, cross country, tennis, basketball, golf, swimming, track, girls’ volleyball, and boys’ baseball. We are extremely proud that Prairie teams bring honor to their school by playing fairly and winning championships at conference, county, regional, and state levels.
Click here to view a TPS Athletics Calendar tutorial.
To access the calendar, click on the image below.
Johnson Athletic Center
Opened in 2005, the Johnson Athletic Center provides exciting fitness, training, conditioning, and athletic opportunities for our students, and allows us to better serve the community’s need for camps, tournaments, and league play.
The Center’s outstanding amenities include:
- A gymnasium with floating maple floor
- A 3-lane, 200-meter indoor running track
- A dance studio
- A completely outfitted fitness/weight training center with a full complement of cardio-training equipment
- An outdoor tennis center featuring eight tennis courts
- Four multi-purpose athletic fields
- An athletic training room
The Prairie School is a proud member of the Metro Classic Conference of the state organization.
Athletic Opportunities in the Upper School